Table of Contents
(frequently asked questions)
You have a question that is not answered ? Write an email at email@example.com
how much € ?
- You can see the actual prices at Kurszeiten und Preise (in German). For German-speaking students younger than 18 years i charge 12,- Euro per hour and head. Courses in other languages can cost extra, depending of the social and linguistic skills of the students (if i have to create a new class for Englisch-speaking students it cost more than when i can add the students to an existing German-speaking class).
paying with bitcoins
- You can pay the course fee using bitcoins. Please inform me before such an transaction so that we can agree about exchange rate in € and so that i can give you a fresh bitcoin address.
- Courses take place during the week at afternoon or evenings (2.00pm until 4.00pm or 4.00pm until 6.00pm or 6.00pm until 8.00pm). In the holidays courses before noon (9.00AM until 12.00 AM) are possible. For courses during the weekends please contact me.
What means gratis Schnupperstunde ?
- It means that you can come the first time for free and try if you like it. No risk.
How many students are in one group ?
- 5 students at maximum
Can i come only for an half-hour ? Or only every second week ?
Where is the course ?
- Also see Kontakt. If no other agreement is made, the course is at this address:
Horst JENS Brigittenauerlände 6 1020 WIEN Österreich ring at Büro JENS , first floor.
How to get there:
Take Subway U4 (green) to station Rossauerlände, cross the bridge and turn left.
Or take tram 31 or bus 5a and exit at station Gaussplatz.
Do i have to bring my own computer ?
- No. You can bring your own computer if you want, but htis is not necessary.
Do i need a special computer with commercial software to train at home ?
- No, any functional PC (Windows or Linux) computer should do to train at home. You will get a LiveCD with all programs that you need.
Do i need to have a computer at home at all ?
It is recommended that you have access to a computer (like in an internet cafe or in a public library). Having access to your own computer is of course a good thing.
Do i have to install Linux on my computer at home ?
- No, but you can if you want install Linux permanently together with your old Operation System (Windows). If you want.
So i need to have Internet connection at my computer at home ?
- It is recommended but all necessary documentation will be on the LiveCD.
Any other prerequisites that i need ?
- You should like to read, like to learn and like to test out new things. You should know how to work with an Email-address. (This can be learned in the course, too). You should be able to work together with other people and students.
I am old, can i still go to the course ?
My courses and the price tag aim at children/young people between 8 and 18 years. If you are still playful and curious in mind you are welcome, but extra classes and prices have to be negotiated.